Spring/Summer Issue no. 5: 2021 Vision aka Looking Beyond What You Can See
This issue contains art-driven stories to change our algorithm. There are many amazing people and businesses out there, yet our feed’s algorithm only shows us a small percent. For our fifth issue, we paired up with new and familiar artists and writers to look beyond what you can see..… Spring/Summer Issue no. 5: 2021 aka Look Beyond What You Can See.
Spring/Summer Issue no. 5: 2021 Vision aka Looking Beyond What You Can See includes:
- The Ties That Bine. An Interview with Geoi Bachoua of Bine and Vine by Danielle Allaire Wong / Art by Emily Edgar
- Fer Parra of Pouya Wines by Romina Mendoza / Art by Donald Clement *En español
- Distinctively Highland Valley: Winemakers in The Region Look To Set Themselves Apart With An AVA by Elena Gomez / Art by Melody Klaffke
- Up and Coming Wineries: Little Sister Wines by Tami Wong / Art by Emily Edgar
- Valle de Grulla by Gabriela Gaeta / Art by Emily Edgar *En español
- Get to Know Ramona Valley AVA by Teri Kerns / Art by CampestreMAG
- Recipes & Pairings by local Chefs / Art by Melody Klaffke
- Design + Layout by Heidi Greenwood
DETAILS 27 pages, un-perfectly bound, on uncoated paper. Printed in San Diego. No ads.
SHIPPING & HANDLING available